Sunday, February 4, 2007

I'm famous I tell ya

Vincent Ferrari thinks I'm famous! I don't know why, but it might be that I get a lot of people dropping by the 'lil old orchard threatening to stick a lit cigarette into my eye. What a bunch of losers. If they would just stay on the far side of the south paddock fence playing with their copies of Vista everything would be just fine.

He sure doesn't think much of the Moabites, labeling them a bunch of stupid horsecrap filled wannabes (wannabees?). Ouch! I couldn't have said it better myself.

If Vince ever finds himself down by Artie's Apple Orchard one day, there will be a cold pint of the best MacStrawman Cider waiting for him.

Well there is only a couple of hours left to the Superbowl kick-off and I can't wait to see what the rumoured Apple ad is going to be about. I'm hoping its going to be something like the classic "1984" one.
Maybe, just maybe its going be a big new product announcement. I'd just love to go out and buy a shiny new widescreen iPod (even if it is yellow and filled with Beatles classics), or better, get a copy of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
I wonder if time will pass quicker if I stare directly into the sun?

No comments: